I woke up today feeling disappointed and very upset as I checked my iPhone for updates. No additional registrations had come in during the night for Wednesday’s EFT class. It was time to pull the plug and cancel. Doing so was admitting failure and also realizing that maybe people don’t even care about energy self-care.
As long as I was facing reality this morning, I decided to step on the bathroom scale. I knew that the number would be up, but when I saw the reading, I recoiled in disgust. I guess there is a very real reason my clothes have been tight. Ouch! Why had I been so careless these past two weeks? With the holidays approaching, is it even possible to imagine that I could burn off those pounds and the 2 extra inches I have gained around my middle? An ugly reality for the author of Winning at Waist Management to admit, but it is the truth.
Pity parties are not my thing, yet here I am feeling embarrassed and out of integrity. Could there be a way to turn this into something to benefit others as I get back on track? Is there a holiday gift wrapped up in this mess?
As I completed my workout on the elliptical trainer this morning in a desperate attempt to change the situation, I thought to myself, “What else would a great coach recommend to turn this situation around?” It was time for a pause, a quiet mind and refreshed focus. As I meditated in my office, the answers were soon flying in.
It occurred to me that I always get great results for my own life and a smaller waistline when I teach what I know. What if I was to begin a series for people to take the waist management journey with me during December when there are so many challenges? Could we all be better off and ahead of our game when 2013 rolls in? Are there other ways I use my talents to help others make the best of this last month of 2012? My calendar said yes. A program could be produced. It could be a series set up as an automatic course with live support and a private FB group too. Would my connections like this? Would they want this sort of a holiday gift?
Here’s the program I have in mind:
1. Begins on Monday Dec. 3 and runs through Dec. 28
2. Participants will receive a daily email with a topic and a resource such as a video, article, tracking tool or self-care process.
3. We will cover a variety of issues such as diet, exercise, emotions, beliefs and handling personal challenges. I will pull from my 21+ years as a lifetime member of weight watchers to bring depth to the discussion.
3. On Wednesdays at 4 PM EST (Dec. 5, 12, 19 and 26), there will be a live 45 minute call for questions, discussion and checking in.
4. A private FaceBook Group will be established for all members of the program as a forum for sharing ideas, support and resources.
5. The cost for the entire 25 day program is ONLY $9.95 (just 40 cents a day!) for those who enroll between now and Friday Nov. 30. After that, the price increases to $39.95 – which is still less than $1.60 per day. Indigo Connection Premium members are invited to participate FREE!
6. All program enrollees will be entered into a drawing for 4 hours of private EFT or energy makeover coaching with me, which can take place any time in 2013.
7. Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you want to be part of the December 2012 Energy Makeover Waist Management Journey, enroll online at http://dec2012waistmanagement.eventbrite.com/ I look forward to taking this journey with you.